Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weekly Conference Call - "Guest" is Me :)

THIS WEEK'S CONFERENCE CALL IS GOING TO BE WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

I am going to be doing this week's conference call solo this time around! It has been awhile since I did a business builder call myself but I have learned a tonne of distinctions that are really working well. Tracey Lynn Twa & Team Fire and some of my new leaders are a case in point that some of the newer distinctions are really working well. I won't be holding anything back I will try and jam pack the call with as many distinctions as I can fit in the hour. If you feel you "have heard everything" remember there is HUGE value in spaced repetition, that's how Mastery is done :)

Conference Call

Conference Dial-in Number: (805) 360-1000
Participant Access Code: 557553#

No comments:

Post a Comment