Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meet me in San Diego (no kidding)

If you'd like to meet and hang out with me in San
Diego (without paying the $30,000 retainer I charge
clients) here's your chance.

I just got word from Frank Kern that *everybody*
who gets Mass Control 2.0 is also getting to come to
one of his legendary workshops in San Diego at the
end of April.

I'll definitely be attending the entire event (and, yeah,
probably even speaking there too). I'll be around
and available to chat with you for three entire days.

BUT - this is ONLY for Mass Control customers.
The "public" won't be admitted at any price.

You'll be in a nice resort with your fellow Mass Control
students as Frank gives you a "Mass Control Brain
Transplant" LIVE.

This will be a *workshop* ...NOT a seminar. No pitching,
no fluff, just Frank giving you all he possibly can for two
straight days.

------------------------------------------
IT DOESN'T COST ANYTHING
------------------------------------------

You get two full days of:

1. Frank teaching you Mass Control in person.

2. Frank tearing apart your websites, videos, and
sales letters.

3. Frank showing you how to find hot markets.

4. Frank showing you how to get more people
promoting your stuff.

5. Frank getting you fast-tracked to make more
money immediately.

Remember, we're talking about the same guy who's
last workshop that was for sale cost $10,000.00
per person ...and it sold out in 54 minutes.

But you pay nothing when you get Mass Control 2.0.

------------------------------------
HERE'S THE BAD NEWS
------------------------------------

This is *ONLY* available to people who order
Mass Control.

NO ONE ELSE can come. Period.

So if you want in, you need to be ready to take
action on Monday when Mass Control 2.0 goes
live.

Look, I guess it's kind of "typical" to have a bunch
of "scarcity" in these big launches.

And I'm not trying to put pressure on you but the
fact is, Mass Control will sell out quickly.

Frank's stuff always does.

And I'm sure you've noticed that everyone and
their brother is promoting this.

So rather than try to sell you on it, I figured I'd
show you this new video Frank *just* released.

In it, he walks you through exactly what's in Mass
Control and explains what each section of the
course can do for you.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1a_Zmiw9hYyDlz&b=fOzXUEMwtLClz0LmgL6_Iw

I strongly suggest you watch it NOW because when
Mass Control goes live, I don't think there will be
enough time before it sells out.

I hope to meet you live here in San Diego!

Regards,

Bob Serling

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0LMycjEzs7A==

No comments:

Post a Comment