Tuesday, February 17, 2009

There, here's your ETF members site access page

There... real quick.

This started to leak last night in the trading community, but I
wanted to make sure you saw it while there's still time.

Today I officially opened the 'digital doors' to a special
'sneak peek' at my "ETF Profit Driver" members website preview.

In case you haven't heard... TOMORROW, on Wednesday, February
18, and on Thursday, February 19, I'm releasing a small batch of
my ETF Profit Driver home study course that I really feel will
be the 'final word' on the quickest and most effective way to
supercharge your portfolio with these often ignored "exchange
traded funds".

(I show how to do it in less than 20 minutes a night.)

I'm just doing a quick release of this course over those 48
hours because I have some room in my support schedule to take on
a few more students right now...

-and that's why I'm opening up this digital preview to give you
a closer look at what you get when you become a student of my
ETF Profit Driver course.

To get a glimpse inside the members preview website, go here:

http://www.nohypestocks.com/ETFMemberPreview

Your username is: super
Your password is: charge

(Make sure you type that in lowercase, and don't copy & paste
the login info.)


I'll send you the official "come & get it" notice tomorrow
morning. The course goes "live" officially at 10am Eastern time,
and I'll be using time.gov to determine the official time, just
to be fair to everybody who wants a copy.

When you see the informational letter that goes live tomorrow,
you'll see that it's quite long. I tried my best to describe
everything you get with the course so you can make an informed
decision on whether or not adding ETFs to your portfolio makes
sense for you.

Even though I'm only keeping the enrollment window open 48
hours, don't feel rushed when you read the letter tomorrow. Take
your time. We probably won't sell out in the first hour anyway.

More tomorrow.


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed my "Underground ETF Profit Blueprint" report
yesterday, you can still grab a copy here:

http://www.nohypestocks.com/ETFBlueprint2


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment