Thursday, February 19, 2009

'Sneak peek' insider Forex members website now OPEN...

Dear There,

HELP!

Can you do me favor?

Before you send me any more
questions, read this short
message and check out the
password-protected surprise
I have for you...

A few days ago I sent you a copy of my "Forex 4-Pack" training materials...

...you, and a lot of other traders.

And ever since then, I've been getting a steady stream of
questions about that information, as well as questions about my
step-by-step Forex Profit Accelerator (FPA) home study course.

Many of you wanted more "inside details" on what the course is
like...

-so I decided to tear open the "digital doors" to the Members
Only website that you get access to when you become a full
student of FPA.

Now, to be fair to my current students who have already joined
me and who have already learned to maximize their profit
potential in the Forex markets, this is only a preview... but
it's very close to what my actual students get to see.

-----------------
HOW TO GET ACCESS
-----------------

To access the site, just go here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/SneakPeek

Your username is: readyto
Your password is: enroll


Inside the site, you'll find:

** Recent FPA trade videos (found in "The Pip Vault")...

** More Forex video tutorials, including a very in-depth run
through of one of the most popular trading & charting software
packages...

** Up-close and personal previews of all the CD-ROMs found in
the course...

** ...and a ton more...


I don't know how long I'll keep the site open, but I thought it
would be a good way to answer a lot of potential questions you
might have.

I hope you enjoy the site!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=370298&D=6

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=6

No comments:

Post a Comment