Thursday, October 27, 2011

Do you make these "amateur mistakes?"

Dear There,

I know everyone is busy, but it's crucial that you see this...

Tom Flora just posted this video in which he addresses all of
the most common questions (and mistakes) that his students have
brought up.

It's a super short video, but it's packed with answers like:

  • Will It Work on Any Metatrader 4 Platform?
  • Why Do I See Mostly Negative Trades Open?
  • Will It Stop Working If Too Many Traders Use It ?
  • Is It OK to Manually Close Some Trades?
  • How Can You Get Lifetime Access at No-Cost?

I'm very happy he's doing this for us, and it's a phenomenal way
to improve your learning curve and avoid any kind of "amateur
mistakes."

So watch it, and if you have any strategy related questions
afterwards, post them under the video, and Tom will do his best
to reply quickly.

Good Trading
Bill Poulos

P.S: You can always tell how well a system is working by reading
the comments. I thought these two were particularly on point:

----------------------------------------------
"I am new to Forex trading and like most have been overwhelmed
with information and how to "systems" that promise much and
deliver little. I have traded with several of these "systems"
along with Tom's and another "mega" systems in demo accounts.
Without a doubt, Tom's was much more effective. Up to 30% in one
account."
-Larry H.
----------------------------------------------

"I have never seen anything like this I have been trading for 5
years now I have been making about 100.00 dollars a day with
Tom's system. I know with Tom's software I can go to bed at
night knowing my money is safe"
- Eugene
----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment