Wednesday, October 5, 2011

say 'Goodbye' to Forex :-(

Dear There,

WOW!

I'm glad I opened up my Forex Profit Accelerator 'second chance'
offer yesterday, because I've had a TON of new students join me
in just the last day...

-and the pace is picking up by the hour.

Just a quick courtesy reminder that you have just over 24 hours
to download your copy
of my new trade alert software before the
enrollment page EXPIRES tomorrow, Thursday, at 11:59pm Eastern
(New York time).

We'll also be starting the first bonus group coaching webinar
soon, so you need to hurry if you want to join us! It's going to
be a lot of fun.

Download your trade alert software here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment