Friday, October 28, 2011

lifetime ‘Tom’s EA’ access scholarship announcement

Hi There,

This is great and I hope you enter: in a few days
Dustin and Tom are giving away 4 scholarships of LIFETIME access
to 'Tom's EA'. Since most people don't read emails over the
weekends, you stand a great chance of winning a copy - all you
have to do is ask by posting comments about your use of 'Tom's
EA' so far…

This is the link to Enter the Scholarship Contest

http://www.tomsea.net/get.html?w=TEASD&p=a1095

****************************************************
Fred: "In only 5 trading days I have 14 winning trades
and NO losers… all I can say is WOW"
****************************************************


Here is what we are looking for: They want to know why you
want the software: How has it helped you already? How will
it help you?

How will 'Tom's EA' improve your life, specifically? How
will it make a difference in your life?

Dustin and Tom aren't looking for a "sob story" but they are
wanting to help people who actually did install it and run it
according to the guidelines (the software download is still
available, by the way).

I believe Tom's EA has the power to change your life if it
continues to perform the way it has.

They are announcing the four winners this Monday, so take
a few minutes now to hit this link and leave a comment to
be considered for one of the spots.

Enter the Scholarship Contest: http://www.tomsea.net/get.html?w=TEASD&p=a1095

Details on what to write are at the link. You can't win
and make the pips if you don't put your name in the hat.
Low effort, big payoff,

To Your Success,

Steve

****************************************************
Kenny said: "When I downloaded Toms EA I was a bit skeptical,
I didn't know what to expect until I saw it in action, I was
stunned by the way it engaged the trade entries and exists,
so far I have made a huge improvement in my trading knowledge
by studying its performance. It has the potential of making
me financially independent... I have no doubt in my mind it's
a trading signal that I can depend on."
****************************************************

Enter the Scholarship Contest:

http://www.tomsea.net/get.html?w=TEASD&p=a1095




ForexKiller, wilhelm greilstr 14, innsbruck, tirol 6020, Austria

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment