Wednesday, June 13, 2012

24 hours to go (get "Real Wealth" NOW)...

Dear There,

OK, it's official...

I wanted to keep it open through the weekend, but we're nearing
capacity on the charter release of my brand new Real Wealth
Income Generator program, so we're going to have to close the
enrollment page down:

  • Tomorrow, Thursday, at 11:59pm Eastern (New York time).

Get it here...

Depending on when you get this message, that gives you around 24 hours
more to make your decision to download your copy and start your 60 day
trial.

Many of you may already know this, but...

-The Real Wealth Income Generator program is SO MUCH MORE
than just the custom, intelligent trade alert software you've been
seeing.

WAY MORE than that.

While the software is "cool" and I know that's what's getting
all the attention, when you become my student, you also are
going to get:

  • The complete, step-by-step Real Wealth Income Generator
    Home Study Course
    , packed with 7 CD-ROMS, 7 trading
    blueprints, 7 reference manuals, and a LOT more...
  • 1 year of unlimited email support (this is NOT crappy,
    outsourced support, either - you get priority V.I.P. access for
    a FULL YEAR with my highly-paid, full-time support team that
    sits right outside my office and actually USES this program)...
  • 8 group coaching sessions, which kick off in a few weeks...
    these are a HUGE value and a great way to hone your skills with
    the Real Wealth Income Generator as quickly as possible...

You're getting over 9 grand of real value for a super low price
compared to a lot of "watered down" offerings that litter the
marketplace (you've seen 'em)...

Many people are saying that the Real Wealth Income Generator is
the best trading program I've ever produced, and I know that once
you try it and see what it can do for you, you'll see how easy
trading really can be.

But here are some FACTS regarding this program:

  • The enrollment window WILL be closing tomorrow,
    Thursday, because my support team is almost at capacity...
  • If I release more copies in the future, I'll almost certainly
    be increasing the price
    to be "on par" with my competitors...
    (I've done this in the past)

So if you want IN at the cheapest this program is ever going to
be, get in NOW.

And from what we've seen, you could have already paid for the
cost of the program with some of the trades it generated over
the past few months... Now, anything can happen - you may fare
worse, you may fare better, but this is GREAT NEWS.

Here's my short presentation that reveals how to get access
RIGHT NOW to the trade alert software...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'm glad I was able to keep the price so low on this
program for you. It really deserves to be sold at twice the
price I'm letting you in at right now.

As it stands now, you're getting in at what amounts to around 83
percent off the full real world value of this program, and
that's a big deal.

Get in here...

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment