Monday, June 4, 2012

Tonight - Conference Call 8 PM EST

Tonight Conference Call 8 PM EST  ------  Rob & Alina Share More About The Mechanics of 70+ ppl/month
 
 
Title: Conference Call w Terry, Rob, & Alina  (And questions from the listeners)
Time: Monday, June 4th at 8:00pm Eastern
Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
or
Phone Number: (206) 402-0100
Pin Code: 023489#
 
2 Recent Call Recordings
 
The last call with Rob was really really well received and if you haven't heard it yet I HIGHLY recommend it.  For those who missed the call and want to catch the replay, which I think is very valuable here are the details  
 
Conference Play Back
 Playback Number: (805) 360-1999
 Access Code: 557553#
 
 
        The call I did on Mastery with Rob Alina was also very well received and you can listen into the recording here.  I must say these 2 last calls were both powerful and important for serious people to catch.
 
 
 
50lbs in 100 Days ----- Could you be the next one?
 
As many of you know by now Christina Ann Wright lost 50lbs in 100 days from a starting weight of 183! 
 
WOW is right! 
 
I have been repeatedly asked about what I taught her and if I could create a program to teach people how to create these results for themselves.
 
I completed that program this morning. 
 
10 audios all roughly 1 hour each as well as an interview with Christina!
 
2 of these audios are Fr*e including the Interview with Christina if you want to hear it email me and I will connect you to the call.
 
Stay tuned for more details on the program tomorrow.
 
"See you tonight"
 
Terry
 
P.S.  Seriously you don't want to miss the call with Rob & Alina tonight they are gracious enough to help us and you will also have a chance to ask your personal questions of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment