Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Are You The Next 50 in 100 Loser?

Are You The Next 50 in 100 Loser?

After much demand and questions about how I trained Tina into losing so much drastic weight (She was 183 when she started and LOVES her new body!)

I finally compiled it into a comprehensive audio program!

The program is ready! 

So I can give immediate access and you can get started. 

The program is slated to be for sale for $250 but right now given I am still finishing up some stuff I want to reward those action takers who are willing to trust me and are committed to going for it so the sale price for now is $195. 

In sincerity I believe the program is worth much more than this in all honesty but I want to pick a price that will have it accessible to many, enough that people take it serious and a worthy token of all the effort that went into creating it.

****  Anyone on the ER program is also offered an additional $50 coupon/discount as I sincerely do appreciate you.

I trust you will see this as fair. 

Do you have any questions about the program that need answering?


Table Of Contents

1. Welcome
2. Christina Interview
3. Introduction To The Program
4. Psychology Of Self Leadership & Getting Leverage On Yourself For Success
5. What You Are Not Designed To Eat
6. The Science Of Workouts That Get Results
7. Foods That Nourish & Sculpt The Body
8. The Key To Anti-Aging & Shrinking Abdominal Fat
9. Get The Edge
10. The Ghosts Of Weight Loss Future
11. Summary & Conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment