Friday, June 8, 2012

"Real Wealth" cut in line list is OPEN (ab. 500)

Dear There,

Quick update on the Real Wealth Income Generator...

Why?

Every time I release a new program, I end up cutting off the enrollment page after a few days, once we hit the maximum number of students I think my support staff can handle.

This time around, that number will probably be around 500 new students only. We might go a LITTLE over, but not by much. After we hit that number, which should happen fairly quickly, we'll have to shut down the enrollment page.

And even if we decide to release more copies next year, one of the big benefits to being one of the "charter" students of the Real Wealth Income Generator is that I will personally interact with my new students.

So it's probably going to be the most affordable way to interact with me LIVE to get your questions answered. I know a lot of my students really like that, so I just wanted to make you aware of it.

For now, go ahead and get on the "Cut In Line" list. That will give you a FULL HOUR jump on the rest of the world on Monday, June 11th when we go LIVE and will let you download the software at 12pm NOON New York Time, while everyone else will have to wait until 1pm.

And make sure you're all caught up on the training videos, because I have ANOTHER really cool one I'm going to be posting on Saturday that shows you what the trades look like this week - "warts & all".

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment