Friday, August 24, 2012

Chemo Radiation Surgery Never Worked

Chemo Radiation Surgery Never Worked

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American Public believes is false."  ----  William Casey, CIA Director, 1981


It really never has and this is VERY clearly explained in this audio.

If you know anyone who has ever had Cancer they need to hear this.


Finally the conference call can be shared via a link now!  

I am also proud to say there is now a foreword by Dr. Kim Bloomer, C.V.N.D., N.D.  

Here is even more feedback that continues to pour in from this call:


Shelley Hennen Wipper It was an awesome call! I am right now recording the playback on my smart phone so I can re-listen to it and share it A LOT! So amazing!

 

This was the absolutely the best call on cancer!  ---- Jeffrey Lewis

 

Leslie Sprague WOW AMAZING CALL! Great Info about cancer I hope everyone that is concern about cancer or knows someone takes a moment to listen.

 

Cathy Russell Thanks for sharing with us. One of the best call I have been on. Well done.

 

Leslie Chadwell It was a fabulous call!

 


---- Sandra Balint  ----- Terry, absolutely fantastic call on cancer!... Fantastic, fantastic call!!!  

 


"Your call was amazing !!! There is no words do describe how right you are. I don't understand why people don't want to admit the truth.
I wish we really have more time, you or I lived closer. I will attend every class you ever offer and share. It was bold, but that's the reality. Unfortunately some people don't like to hear the truth. Everybody could change their lives. Amazing, amazing job.
Thank you so much for your call and sharing what you know. ----" Vlada Kropacek




"Terry your work amazed me. I mean I knew a lot of this stuff but to hear you share it in the way you did and with all the evidence supporting it, I sat with my mouth open the whole time lol. I kept saying out loud, "yes! Tell it Terry! AMEN! That's right!" Haha - I don't think anyone could have delivered it the way you have. I am so glad you recorded it because it was simply amazing.


I dreamed about this last night I was so excited lol!

 

YL MUST hear this Terry - I believe we need to mention it to them. Maybe if we all do so en masse then they will listen and you'll be speaking at the next convention

  

I can't WAIT for our audience to hear it! I am going to listen over and over in fact. You are the first person I have EVER listened to that told the whole truth on this subject. No wonder everyone was so amazed at what you shared. I know a whole lot of research and preparation went into your presentation Terry.

 

Terry I think you have a gift in health coaching. First of all you care and it shows. And second of all you have the knowledge. That old saying that says "people don't care how much you know until they know how much you care" is so true. You fortunately have both down pat!

 

So what we need to do is see this go viral so that YL has no choice but for you to present this information. Terry this is your calling my friend Smile emoticon WAY too many people and animals have cancer and are dying because they have bought the lie. I hope many listen and come to you Terry.

 

Love and hugs to you my friend, it took courage, passion, knowledge and concern for you to speak such truth to an audience you didn't know how they would receive it. I noticed you even mentioned that you HAD to do this! I am so glad you did!

 

Kim - I'll email you tomorrow with the link up on our site. Hah, watch your audio be on a LOT of sites!!! I am proud to call you my friend Terry - you are an amazing young man!"   DrKim Bloomer, C.V.N.D., N.D. 




No comments:

Post a Comment