Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Excitement

There was some Excitement around last night's call for sure!

Who do you know that needs to hear this info?

Conference Play Back

Playback Number: (805) 360-1999
Access Code: 557553#


If you missed last night's call you missed out!

Here are a few of the comments from other people...


DrKim Bloomer, C.V.N.D., N.D. --------This was the absolutely the best call on cancer I have ever listened to! Terry excellent work and thank you for doing so much research and sharing this all so selflessly. I am eager to share the recording! This was THE best teleconference on cancer I have EVER listened to!!! ... The call was so EXCELLENT! ….I want make it accessible for EVERYONE at all times (on my site). I was so excited to hear you share the whole truth - I have NEVER heard ANYONE share as you have. It blew me away!" 



 ---- Dr. Hugh Bassham, DVM  ----- "I thought the program last night was very worthwhile! I took notes and, of course, learned some valuable things. He also mentioned things I already knew and still other things I only strongly suspected. Nevertheless it was all powerful and sobering and left me wanting to go down town and stand on the street corner with a sign that says: "The end is near!"     In the meantime I'm going to rewrite my notes and share them with others, and hope they listen, before it is too late."  



" You KILLED it!  Awesome Call!!!...You were Perfect! It was an excellent call! Those who need help would be foolish if they did not make contact after hearing such a great call!" ----- Andrea Myers Miller



"Wow.... Your call was amazing.  I continue to be amazed at your wealth of knowledge, especially on this subject and your abilty to convey information in layman's terms.  You also seem to have mastered the english language.... it was exceptional and the whole world needed to be on this call!

I agree with you 1000% on all points.  I'm just blown away and thankful for your courage and willingness to share with all of us, not just your group. This call needs to be shared with the masses willing to listen.  

Your passion to expose the truth about cancer and cancer treatments was so evident.  Everything you said made sense...  It's a major overhaul lifestyle change and without that... nothing really changes.  It's just a band-aid. You are totally gifted as a communicator. "
---- Sandy Morris



"Great call tonight. Surprisingly, I've heard a lot of the things you mentioned tonight and I totally agree with the statements you made. You did an amazing job of summarizing everything in a simple way." ---- Greg Chase



Odell Betty:  "Great call last night....really hit the nail on the head….can't wait for the next one!"



Valentina Gadjaloff Amazing call Terry. Keep doing what you are doing in providing all this essential life preserving educational information to the world. Blessings for you! Keep up the great work! Congrats on your success!

 


 "Very interesting and informative (and you have a GREAT speaking voice)"  --- Sandi Ingalls


Excellent call as always Terry!!  ---- Dona Miller-Ruger

 


"Just listened to the most amazing call on cancer and why chemo and radiation don't work..."If chemo and radiation cured cancer they would not need to use the word remission they would use the word cured but they know eventually the cancer will return for they have 1) Injected cancer causing chemicals or radiation into the body and 2) They have created an environment for it to return!"   ----- Cristen Mulley Hammel

 

"Awesome.com on the call!!!"  ---  Heather Portwood

 

Kathleen Gardner Excellent call Terry!

 

Terrie Sanders Martin Great call, Terry. Thanks!

 

Dawn Hepler Schaupert Excellent call!!!! Very interesting. Thanks!!!

 

Diane Siemers Packard Thank you Terry. You are amazing. I can't wait to learn more from you. I wish I knew of you 9 years ago. Everything you said tonight so true

 

Sandy Marczak once again simply amazing. can't thank you enough for what you do! I wish everyone I knew had enough sense to at least listen. No one is immune these days. A call for the masses for sure.

 

Georgia Watson Thanks for the great call Terry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment