Sunday, September 7, 2014

The source code to my game - is yours

Hi ,

Not only that I'm going to coach you for 12 weeks to start your app business profitably, I'm also going to give you the source code to my Appstore "jumping game" called Whookie Jump!

This is the most comprehensive step-by-step coaching program for newbies and experienced marketers - 


On top of that, you'll also get access to my app creator software to create your own apps with no experience needed!

The fact is, mobile app is just going to continue to explode in 2014 and 2015. It's the *hottest* opportunity RIGHT NOW. I've jumped onboard back in 2012, I'm sharing this with you so that you do not miss out...


-Patric
Author, OperationQuickMoney Handbook

This is Whookie Jump, once you have the source code, you can just "re-brand" with your own game (and I'll teach you how)...


8345 NW 66TH ST #2889, 33166, Miami Florida
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment