Monday, September 22, 2014

We have room for you... [NEWS]

Dear Trader,

Last week was a whirlwind as I released my Options Income Engine
program, where the goal is to make 12 times more with 92.5% less risk
than how most people trade...

We were flooded with hundreds of new students in just a few days, and
hit capacity VERY quickly.

The profit potential right now trading monthly options is awesome &
EXTRA lucrative.

Now that the initial wave of new student inquiries has settled down a
bit, I've decided to take on a few more new students - but only
through Wednesday, September 24th at 11:59pm Eastern (New York time).

I don't know how many more I'll take on, but I know this for a fact:

* I'm only letting in a small, limited number...

* The doors close on WEDNESDAY...

And, it would not surprise me if I had to pull my 'second chance'
offer down early, especially if I get more students than I can
handle.

So, if you have ANY interest in getting in on what I think many
traders will end up calling THE trading event of the year, go here to
see if enrollment is still open:

http://options-income-engine.org/second-chance

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed my complimentary training website where I revealed
the Options Income Engine, you can still see the training videos here
for awhile longer:

http://options-income-engine.org/training


















.
.
.
.

Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us:
http://www.options-income-engine.org/update/c184a8a71/346179/6085184d64f32a2b/

No comments:

Post a Comment