Wednesday, October 28, 2009

bonuses (you know you want them)

Hi There,

I know you're probably sick of hearing about my
coaching program and the bonuses, but bear with
me for one more short email.
 
I inevitably get people complaining that they
missed out and never received notice about
the bonus deadline so...

...to make absolutely sure, here is your final
warning that my mega bonus pack that you qualify
for ONLY if you join Membership Site Mastermind
within the first 24 hours is about to expire.

You've got about 2 hours left from the time this
email was sent.

Here's the link to my blog post with the details -

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/1808/msm-bonuses/

If you already signed up, then sit back and relax,
the bonuses will arrive via email soon.

I'll email all the members links to the bonuses
in a couple of hours from the time I sent this
email.

You need to be a registered member if you are to
receive that email.

I'll see you on the inside and look forward to
working with you to build your Internet business.

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com











---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.



 

GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0rGxM7KysjA==

No comments:

Post a Comment