Tuesday, October 27, 2009

There I have bonuses for you

Newsletter by Yaro Starak

Just like those cheesy late
night commercials, I have a
MEGA-MASSIVE bonus pack for
you (no, not steak knives).

But you only get them if you
join my coaching program
today...

---------------------

Hi There,

I just published a new blog post that lists all
the bonuses I'm sending your way if you join my
membership site coaching program today only.

Check these goodies out -  


These are training materials that I have never
sold, never published on my blog or sent to my
newsletter readers.

This is some of my best stuff that only my paying
customers or those lucky enough to be at a live
event I was speaking at have received.  

THE DOORS ARE OPEN!

I just opened the doors to Membership Site
Mastermind, the final time I will offer this
coaching program in 2009.

As a special reward, if you are quick and show me
your support by joining early, I'll give you the
five bonuses.

I'm sending all the resources via an email on
Wednesday morning to active members of my
Membership Site Mastermind program, so if you want
to be sure you receive the email, you need to join
my coaching program today.

Here's that link again to my blog post -


I can't wait to work with you in my program.

I'll see you on the inside,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


P.S. You do realize that 2009 is almost over?

Yep, that's right, so if are not happy with your
outcomes this year, you better start preparing to
make some big changes ready for next year.

If that includes finally making a real income from
the Internet, then stop mucking around and put
your money towards something that will help you
and get educated.

If you like what you've learned from me so far,
then I know you're going to love my coaching
program.

Enroll now, qualify for the bonuses and start working
towards improving your life for the better.

Go here:
















---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.




GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0rGxMDKzMjA==

No comments:

Post a Comment