Friday, October 30, 2009

take this advice There

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

Stop wasting time, stop wasting
money and start heading in the
right direction with your
business and your life.

To start moving in the right
direction with your online
business, I'm here to help,
but you have to decide today.

My coaching program closes
tonight...

---------------------

Hi There,

Take part in my final Membership Site Mastermind
class of 2009, you have a few more hours left to
join here -  


I'm closing the doors tonight (Friday) at
midnight EDT US Time.

IS THIS YOU?

I'm pretty sure I know where you are at because
I've been there too.

You want to build a lifestyle Internet business
that earns great money, but doesn't require you
work 16 hour days to keep it going.

You want time to do what you want, when you want
to do it, with whomever you want to do it with,
with enough money to not worry about money, and
have a business about something you actually enjoy
and care about - so it's FUN to go to work -
rather than slowly killing you each day.

You want a business that is about more than
chasing money. You want to make a difference and
improve people's lives and earn a great living
because of that.

All of this shouldn't be a dream, it can be
reality, if you put your heart and mind into it.

Unfortunately you're probably not there yet and
instead you're feeling...

- Tired of all the hard work for little reward

- Overwhelmed with all the information online that
  is more confusing than helpful

- Sick of buying products that turn out to be more
  hype than substance

- Afraid because technology is too hard, which
  stops you doing anything online

- Depressed because other people succeed and you don't

- Scared because you're not confident or good
  enough at anything to be an expert

- Distracted by all the too-good-to-be true offers
  that hit your email inbox every day

- Broke because you're spending your savings try
  to figure out how to make money online

- Dreading the thought of having to work a full
  time job for the rest of your life

Am I right?

You're not alone, in fact you're in the
majority, most people feel the same as you and few
ever manage to break free.

I could say I was "lucky" to break out of this
majority and into a minority who do make great
money online and do so doing something that they
love, but that would be a lie.

I wasn't just lucky, I was smart, hardworking,
persistent, consistent and at times just so
frustrated I thought I would give up, but I
didn't.

It was hard to get where I am today, but it was
extremely rewarding and enjoyable too, and one of
the things I get the most pleasure doing now, is
helping others to break free.

MY MONEY MODEL

One of the big keys to my success was figuring out
a really powerful yet simple model to follow to
make money with.  

That model is a special, yaro-customized version
of the online membership site, which I developed
combining some of what I learned from other people
with my own unique strategy to keep things REALLY
simple.

Membership Site Mastermind is a coaching program
that teaches you this model.  

If you're interested in selling information on
the Internet as a means to make your living and
break free of typical work-to-live trap, then
today is a day to take action.

The last class I will teach this year closes today
(Friday). If you want to join, you have to do so
now here -


All the details about the program are on that
page, so click the link and check it out.

I really want to see you make a smart decision now
and I'd love for you to be my next success story.

It's going to be hard work, but if you're ready,
you know it.

I'll see you on the inside,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com

P.S. If you want to take my program but you're a
little too busy now, don't let that stop you.

You enjoy lifetime access to my training as long
as you complete payment and I own the business, so
you can sign up today and study the resources at
your own pace next month or even next year, you
can login anytime.

There's also a 60 day refund period, so you can
try it and if you change your mind, just email me
to cancel and get a refund. I don't want your
money if you don't benefit from my training.

Here's the link - you have only a few hours left
before the doors close:















---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.



GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0rGwsDMwMzA==

No comments:

Post a Comment