Friday, October 2, 2009

This is crazy - just 14 cents per day?

Hi There,

In the next few weeks, I'm going to make an
announcement that will stand the internet marketing
community on it's ear.

I can't reveal all the details now, but here's what I
can tell you until this bombshell drops. I'm sick of
all the overly expensive, lousy quality "magic bullet"
programs that seem to come along every week
like clockwork.

I'll bet you are too. And I've decided to do something
about it that I think you're going to love.

You see, I'm about to announce a powerful new
resource - with a very different format - that will
give you:

> Direct access to nearly all the top online
marketing experts in business today. Yes, I
mean DIRECT in-person access that you'd
never be able to get otherwise.

> FREE copies of some of the biggest internet
marketing programs around - before they even
launch. Full blown copies you can use and
keep.

> "Done-for-you" templates for many of your
most important (and most profitable) online
marketing tasks. Templates for highly profitable
emails, offers, landing pages, videos... and a
whole lot more.

> "Power Tips" from just about every big name
online marketing expert you can think of. I can't
reveal the secret behind the structure for these
"Power Tips", but I can promise you'll be blown
away by how easy they are to use once this is
released.

> A free makeover of your emails, web pages,
sales letters - or any other marketing piece you
wish. Done by top copywriters and marketing
experts you probably couldn't afford without
this - and at no cost whatsoever to you.

> A wealth of free articles, tutorials, videos and
other powerful training materials delivered
right to your inbox.

> Plus a ton more online marketing "goodies" that
I just can't let out of the bag right now.

===================================
And here's the best part...
===================================

Not only will I deliver all this (plus many more
components that I can't reveal yet)...

But I'm going to give it all to you for just
14 cents per day.

That's right - just 14 cents. And there are no hidden
charges or sneaky "bait and switch" offers. That's
the total cost.

Here's how to make sure you don't miss out on this.
As I said, I'm going to reveal all the details in a few
weeks. But you can get on an "early notice" list and
jump ahead of everyone else by signing up now.

What's it cost to sign up? Nada... zip... zilch.

The thing is, I'm expecting this to go crazy once I
set it loose, so as a way of showing my appreciation
to my subscribers, I want to give you a chance to
get in on this before all the chaos starts.

All you have to do to get on the early notice list
is click here:

www.MillionDollarLicensing.com/14cents

Then watch your inbox. Because I can promise you
that what I'm about to set loose will blow away
anything you've ever seen in the internet marketing
community.

Hey, this is kind of fun having such a big secret!

Sign up now and make sure you get early notice
the minute I pull back the curtain:

www.MillionDollarLicensing.com/14cents

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. Two things. (1) have any idea what my big secret might
be? Post a comment to my blog. (2) Which top marketing
expert (or experts) would you most like direct access
to. I'm talking about a 3-way phone call with just you,
me and that expert. Leave a comment on my blog and I'll
round up the experts that get the most votes:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1bP5We2nIIyDlz&b=lr7X3X4cFCT1QHVDfXB1cg

P.P.S.If you have friends or family who would be interested
in this, please forward this email to them. They'll
thank you once they find out all the details behind
my "14 cent secret".

www.MillionDollarLicensing.com/14cents

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0rCycLMyM7A==

No comments:

Post a Comment