Monday, January 4, 2010

arm officially TWISTED

Dear There,

I hope you had a great New Year's celebration!

I'm really excited about all new potential the Forex markets
hold for us in 2010...

I think this year's going to be better than the last.

As I was catching up on all my emails this morning, my help desk
employees kept forwarding me message after message from my
readers which all pretty much said the same thing:

"I really want your Forex Income Engine 2.0 home study course,
but I just can't afford the big payment. Do you have a smaller
pay plan?"

Well, as you probably know, this course is officially SOLD OUT.
I had my web developer take the site down the other day and it
now points to a sold out message if you visit
www.forexincomeengine.com.

So, NO, sorry, you can't order from there right now.

However, I totally understand that cashflow is probably tight
for a lot of my readers... and I honestly want to help as many
people as possible get the most out of the Forex markets.

So here's what I'm going to do...

* I added on a 6 and 12 pay plan option for those of you who
were begging me for it.

(consider my arm officially twisted ;-))

Here's the "catch", though... you MUST order by Tuesday evening,
and you MUST use this link:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE2PayPlans


(That's a special "backdoor" page I set up JUST for this pay
plan.)

Also, I may remove this offer before Tuesday if we reach the
limit I set on these pay plans. So if you hit that link and get
the SOLD OUT page, then you got there too late.

We officially begin the 8 bonus semi-private coaching sessions a
week from Wednesday, on January 13th, so I want you to get your
course well before that so you're prepared.

This is the ONE AND ONLY notice you will receive about this pay
plan. I'm not sending any reminders. Good luck!

I hope to see you on the "other side" next week as a new Forex
Income Engine 2.0 student. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment