Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Highly recommended (I'm going myself)

Hi There,

This is extremely time sensitive, so I want to make sure you
find out about this now. My buddy, John Carlton, is presenting
an extremely valuable (and very reasonably priced) program
that's going to knock your socks off.

I'm so impressed with this, that I'll be attending. So sign up
now and be sure to say "hi" to me when you attend:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1dkQoUZ1O2yDlz&b=XKPmmXY0NR0zU0v.MONs6g

A few more details. John's calling this program the Action
Seminar, because it's all about getting things done (not loading
you up with ideas you can't implement).

But what really makes this different is that it is NOT one of
those 20-speaker line ups that turn out to really be nothing
more than a sales pitch-a-thon.

It's all meat, with an amazing faculty teaching you practical
strategies and tactics you can implement right now to
dominate your market. And everything is illustrated by using
audience members to create real-life examples of how to
apply each strategy and tactic you learn.

So you can take ACTION right now.

Like I said, I'm so impressed with this that I'll be attending as
an audience member, not as a speaker. And I suggest you
grab a spot right now, before they're all gone, so you can
attend too.

Click here to get the details (including the very low fee):

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1dkQoUZ1O2yDlz&b=XKPmmXY0NR0zU0v.MONs6g

See you there!

Regards,

Bob Serling

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0bAzMbJxMLA==

No comments:

Post a Comment