Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Completely Missed This...

Dear There,

What can I say...we all make mistakes.

See, there was something important about Trader Swiper I
completely forgot to mention. But I'm going to do my best to make
it up to you today by filling you in.

Yesterday I told you about Trader Swiper...

...and how members would be able to copy Bob Iaccino's precise
trades, but there was a part I completely neglected to mention:
The Trading Room.

You see, while a lot of people would be happy just delivering
winning trades for you to copy, it's not enough for Bob.

He's adamant Trader Swiper members need to learn to fish for
themselves, rather than simply relying on his trades.

And because of that, he's put together the Trader Swiper Trading
Room.

In the Trading Room, members share strategies, break down
successful trades, and share their custom built tools with each
other.

In fact, the free indicator Bob gave away earlier this week was
created by Bob and his students in the Trading Room.

I'm pretty impressed he's offering this because it's the kind of
thing serious traders would (and do) pay big bucks for. So you
can see why the Trading Room is so valuable.

And the best part is it's included with every Trader Swiper
membership... 100% complimentary when
you sign up as a Trader Swiper member here.

 

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment