Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Well, have you done it yet?

Dear There,

I've been encouraging you for the last week to try out the
ElementalTrader Pattern Recognition Software, and the new
TradeFinder service - I even shared with you a link to download
it at no charge.

Have you tried them out yet?

I think these two pieces of software really do warrant a closer
look.

Now, because of overwhelming demand for more detailed training
on how to rack up consistent pips and profits with this strategy,
Dustin's team has put together a training webinar that you should
not miss.

I've been talking to quite of few of his students, and I've
heard many stories of improved monthly pip totals, better
win/loss ratios, and what's always music to my ears: a major
reduction in trading time and stress!

In this webinar, they'll lay out the guidelines you need to
trade safely, and best of all, you'll see how to let the best
trades find you, so you'll never have to stare at technical
charts again or try to discern the future market direction.

Here's a few comments from their download site:


"Already experimented with it in live account
since yesterday - 5 wins - 1 loss = 100 pips profit " wow!"
Can't wait to experiment more."


"Downloaded the software yesterday, found a pattern on a
pair placed a trade before I went to work, this morning when
went to check my trade I was up 750pips, first trade.
I LOVE IT!!!!!"

Hopefully I'll be seeing comments just like those above, from
you.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

P.S. Demand exceeds supply, each webinar can only take a
relatively small number of traders, so register now before it
fills up. They had to turn people away last time, and I don't
want it to happen to you this time. Click here now to register.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment