Sunday, February 27, 2011

Never trust... always verify.

Dear There,

I've been talking to you the last week or so about Tim Sykes -
the guy who made his first million in micro caps before he even
got out of college.

Many times I've been asked if Tim's track record is for real -
mostly by people who've been burned a time or two by the so
called "Gurus."

Well, I encourage you to clear up any doubts by watching Tim's
new "proof" video here.

It makes good sense for you to be skeptical about Tim's track
record. I was a little skeptical myself when I first heard
about him - and for good reason. After all, he's made some
pretty big claims about...

...turning $12,415 into $1.65 million in high school and
college...

...the returns he's gotten over the last three years: 197% in
2008... 141% in 2009... and 55% in 2010...

...and how his hedge fund was Barclays Ratings' #1 ranked short
bias hedge fund for three years running.

My immediate reaction to hearing stuff like this is, "Yeah,
right. Where's the proof?"

But I was intrigued, so I checked Tim out and I'm happy to
report that he is the real deal.

See for yourself here.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment