Friday, February 25, 2011

You didn't miss it did you?

Dear There,

I don't know if you caught that last webinar from Dustin Pass,
but it was impressive to say the least.

Now, I often see people make good pips from what they learned in
a training webinar, but I don't think I've ever seen people
actually making money DURING THE WEBINAR using the tools and
info he presented. If that doesn't encourage you to take a closer look
at what he's doing, I don't know what will.

I'm not the only one impressed with his work around here. Here's
just a few of the comments from his site:

  • Bob O: Actually just made 25 pips on 5 minute chart, during
    this webinar :)
  • Philip J: I've made 25 pips in last hour over 2 trades
  • Joseph I: I made one straight profit of 116.6 pips b/w Monday
    night and Tuesday morning on EURUSD
  • Craig T: I made 10.8% yesterday and 8.3% today...!
  • Suzanne P: up to 98 pips... 169 pips and ...
  • Faisal: 6 positive trades today using the indicator
  • Randall L: 4 losers 0ut of 22.....WHOO-HOO!!!
  • Krzysztof B: I've just made 10 pips with this indicator
  • Michel R: 198 pips only today with Elemental trader!!! THANX
    GUYS !!!!
  • Brooklin G: Thank you for all the info. I think you are giving
    good value. Lots of info to learn from and I like the software
    very much. Informative.
  • Olexsandra: Thanks so much for the education. I have never
    thought of harmonic patterns before but they seem to recur over
    and over again. Now that I can see them regularly, at least I
    know that these patterns show up hundreds of times a day. Even I
    could make money if I could see these patterns a hundred times a
    day! Thanks again!

There are still 2 more webinars left (today and a final one on
Saturday) that are just like the one these traders attended.
Do yourself a big favor and register now while there's still a
few spots open.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

P. S. I was surprised that they're doing this, but they're also
giving every attendee a professionally produced Personal Trading
Plan template and guidelines on how to create your own PTP. You
can get yours here.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment