Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oops - broken link is fixed for continuity programs

I sent out the email below out about an hour ago,
only to hear from a lot of you that the submit link
for the form was broken. It's fixed now - thanks
to everyone who let me know about the problem!

Here's the original email again...
----------------------------------------------------

If you offer a continuity program as part of your
business, I have an interesting proposition for you.

I've recently been testing a new marketing campaign
for a product that is not sold on a continuity basis, but
has components that should work extremely well for
selling continuity programs. I'd estimate that it will triple
the number of enrollments and double the length of time
each person stays in your program.

What I'm looking to do is work with a few companies
for substantially less than my normal rate to get proof
that this works as well as I believe it should with
continuity programs. I'll write all the copy for you and
deliver it to you in word-for-word format. All you have
to do is cut, paste, and hit the send key.

And, as always, I'll fully guarantee your results. If this
campaign does not perform well beyond what you're
currently doing, it costs you nothing.

====================================
Here's the next step
====================================

In order to qualify for this, you must already have a
continuity program in place with at least 250 members.
In addition, you should have a list of at least 5,000
people who have not joined your program yet who
you can market to.

Here's the exact fee structure. I'm reducing my retainer
to just $2,000 for this project. The balance of my fee is
20% of the profits my campaign produces for you - but
only AFTER you've banked your profits. And as I
mentioned, your entire investment is fully refundable if
the campaign does not perform as well as promised. So
there's really no way you can lose with this.

Ready to get started?

Here's the next step. Just use the link below to provide
me with some basic information about your business
and continuity program. When you get to the request
page, you'll be asked for your name, email address,
web url, and a few more details about your business.

It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to fill in the
information and submit your online request. And
submitting your request does not obligate you to use
my services.

I'll review your request and get back to you within
48 hours to let you know if this program makes
sense for you and we should talk a bit more about
it by phone.

Here's the link to submit your request:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/continuity

I look forward to helping you triple your enrollments
and double the time people stay in your continuity
program.

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0nAwcrKxsjA==

No comments:

Post a Comment