Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Case Study: Dumb simple way to make $750 per hour

A student of mine recently made $750 per hour
using a blindingly simple strategy to broker a
joint venture deal. And I'm going to give you
the entire strategy for free - no strings attached.

You see, I just completed presenting a free
teleclass on my personal mentoring program
called Million Dollar Joint Ventures. It's designed
to let anyone make 6 to 7-figures annually by
brokering joint ventures. And now you can
listen to the replay of that class with my
compliments.

During this free teleclass, I gave out a complete
Case Study and step-by-step instructions on:

1. How my student made $750 per hour
with this "dumb simple" strategy

2. Exactly how to accelerate this strategy
to make five figures or more in the next
couple of weeks

=================================
Why am I giving this away for free when I
could easily charge a substantial fee for this?
=================================

My reasoning is simple. I'd like you to listen to
the entire free teleclass and enroll in this program.
And I know that there's a much stronger chance
of that if I prove to you BEFORE you enroll how
effective my Joint Venture Brokering strategies
really are.

So I'm putting myself on the line here. And I know
you're going to be knocked out by how anyone
can apply and profit from this simple strategy
regardless of their level of experience. So feel free
to use it and discover how easily you can make five
figures or more right now, even if you decide not
to enroll in the program.

==================================
Here's how listen to the replay of this free teleclass
==================================

The free Million Dollar Joint Ventures teleclass
is now available to listen to online. To get the link
to this teleclass, just click here and add your name
to the list. It only takes a few seconds and you'll
get instant access:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=IeYjwvUTgIyDlz&b=LZ3jfdaJz8h9eYaft40vLg

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0jMwMrGwM7Jw=

No comments:

Post a Comment