Thursday, January 12, 2012

Per your request... (Updated Training)

Dear There,

I've been getting some great feedback from my students who
watched Dr. Manz's previous training videos, but I've also been
getting quite a few requests for him to sit down and show us
"step-by-step" exactly how he does what he does.

Well, I spoke to him... and your request has been granted!

You can now see his new training video right here...

This is all actionable training. He goes over in great detail
how he identifies expansion setups on trending NYSE stocks, and
then walks you through two or three real-life examples.

This is the kind of "hands-on" training that helps people
clearly see how to apply a method properly...

And you can watch it here.

One more thing, notice how he closes out all of his positions
each evening. I really like that because it's in line with what
I try to teach all of my students: You don't have to be chained to
your computer all day and night to find profit potential.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment