Monday, January 23, 2012

There's an epidemic out there. Will it affect you?

Dear There,

I am CONSTANTLY observing. It's an important part of my job.

I'm observing the markets.

I'm observing trends.

I'm observing other traders... It's crucial to have a keen eye
in this business.

Some of what I see out there is positive: People finding
consistent growth in the markets and enjoying the fruits of
their labors.

But I also see a lot of failure. And lately, it's been reaching
epidemic levels.

So what's causing this "epidemic?"

The root of it is DISCIPLINE... Or lack thereof.

I know, "discipline" sounds innocent and easy, but it's far from it.

I'm seeing more and more traders out there who get a great
system, or maybe even several solid methods, and jump into the
markets blindly. And fail. Over and over again.

Why? Because they don't have the "ice in the veins" mentality
that is mandatory to be successful.

If only they had the chance to see this.

That's a video from the master at trading psychology: Norman
Hallett. In this video he explains the "4-minute drill" and how
just a few changes in your psychology can create a revolutionary
change in your trading success.

That's what's so frustrating about this situation. Something
that is powerful enough to create an epidemic of failure can
easily be cured with something as simple as a 4-minute drill.

See for yourself. See what effect discipline can have on your
success by watching this...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment