Thursday, January 5, 2012

The most important question I've been asked

A few weeks ago I was at a marketing event and
during a break, I was chatting with a small group
of people who wanted to pick my brain about
marketing. Most of the questions people asked
me were pretty routine, but one guy's question
was particularly insightful:

"If you had to start all over in business, what
is the most important thing you'd do?"

That's a very powerful question, and fortunately,
I didn't have to think twice to give him the answer.

"That's easy, I'd start by finding as many
joint ventures as I possibly could. Because
rather than investing months or years and
spending a ton of money to build a list and
sell my products, I'd have access to large
lists of proven buyers and it wouldn't cost
me a penny up front".

And the fact is, that's precisely how I built my
own business and continue to operate it. While
I do use other methods to sell my products and
services, a full 80% of all my list building and
sales efforts are focused on joint ventures.

=================================
Ramping this up to the next level
=================================

Not only do I lean heavily on joint ventures in my
own business, but the main service I offer to my
clients is brokering joint ventures. And if you've
ever wanted to earn 6 to 7-figures per year as a
joint venture broker, then you'll want to know
about my new mentoring program, "Million Dollar
Joint Ventures".

Joint Ventures are actually quite easy to do. With
my step-by-step blueprint, if you can follow a simple
outline and are willing to apply yourself, practically
anyone can be successful very quickly.

Probably the best example of this is a customer of
mine who was laid up in bed, two days after major
back surgery, who used my script to call a company
and put together a small JV deal. He ended up
making $8,700 in a two week time period and the
entire project took just two hours of his time.

In addition...

=================================
Joint ventures can be extremely profitable
=================================

I just signed a deal for a JV with a large online
publisher that will pay me 6-figures this year. And
a week prior to that, I landed a deal that should
easily pay me $250k as my share.

And I'm not alone. Recently, I received an
unsolicited email from a student of mine named
Roland Frasier who made $1.2 million from a
single JV deal.

Also, in the past you may have seen the unsolicited
email I received from Peter Parks. Peter took in
$25,000 on his first JV brokering deal. He then
had a few more projects around this size before
hitting it out of the park with a single deal that paid
him $828,517.

Plus there are a number of other students of mine
who have hit numbers close to this.

=================================
Free teleclass gives you the exact blueprint
that produced all of these results
=================================

All of the results you've just seen - plus many
more - were produced by using the simple blueprint
that's the foundation of my Million Dollar Joint
Ventures personal mentoring program.

On January 17th, I'll be presenting a free teleclass
that lays out the entire Million Dollar Joint Ventures
blueprint step-by-step.

I'll take you through all the details of how to broker
your own joint venture deals - and how you can
get results like you've just seen whether or not
you have any previous experience.

But that's not all. During this free teleclass, I'll
also give you a simple joint venture strategy
one of my students used to make $750 per
hour on his first deal. Even though he had no
experience whatsoever, he was able to make
serious money on his first deal.

Plus, I'll show you how to accelerate this
strategy to make five-figures or more in the
next couple of weeks. And there are no
strings attached. You get this entire strategy
for free just by attending this free teleclass.

To get on the list to receive all the details about
this teleclass, just click here:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/mdjv-call

Now, I only have 500 lines available and with
the kind of results you saw above, I expect it to
fill up quickly.

Once all the available lines have been reserved,
I'll be closing down the reservation page. So
jump on this now:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/mdjv-call

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0jEycTEwsTEw=

No comments:

Post a Comment