Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ladies & Girls.....

Story After Story Of Progessence+
 
Night sweats, disrupted sleeping patterns, hot flashes, weight gain, swollen ankles, lack of libido
 
"I have been using the new Progessence Plus since attending 2010 Young Living Convention and am very pleased with the results. I have been having symptoms due to menopause for approximately 13 years, such as: night sweats, disrupted sleeping patterns, hot flashes, weight gain, swollen ankles, lack of libido. Since using the Progessence Plus for only 3 weeks, all of the above are no longer an issue! I can only say a sincere, thank you to Dr. Purser and Gary Young for this amazing new product!!!" --- Myrna Pilon
 
Fibromyalgia
 
"Mom and I have both had Fibromyalgia for more than 20 years. Got on Progessence Plus serum and mom's symptoms greatly diminished and Mine are to a minimal w/ Progessence Plus Serum and NingXia Red 2 oz per day!" -----  Cox Michelle
 
Vaginal Dryness
 
"Vaginal dryness is a condition with which I have suffered for my entire life, until I began using Progessence Plus Serum. I apply 2 drops to each carotid artery every night before bed. My sleep was better, without hot flashes. It took about 3 months of doing this before I noticed that I no longer needed any commercially available vaginal lubricant. After reading the ingredients of the commercial preparations I was even more glad that Progessence Plus is working this way in me. All of the commercial vaginal lubricants I found have Propolene Glycol (aka antifreeze) in them. Why would anyone want to put this toxin in her body? Thank you Young Living and Dr. Purser!" ------  Patricia Larzelere
 
No More Cramping Or Bloating
 
"I was talking to a lady in my town about my horrible issues with PCOS, and she recommended Progessence Plus. I have been on it for over 2 months, and I'm having regular periods, and I have not yet had symptoms of cramping bloating, or the other symptoms women usualy have. It has also helped my depression, anxiety, and has increased my libido!!!!!!" ------  Jaimie Dettmer
 
Painful Cramps Gone
 
"About 3 yrs ago I started having very painful menstrual cramps. Since the release of Progessence Plus. I have had no more issues with cramp so long as I use it. I apply 3-4 drops to start and increase until they go away. Normally takes about 5 mins. My husband is very pleased! So am I!" ---- Megan Dill
 
 
There are ways to get this into Canada with just a little creativity...
 
Terry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment