Friday, May 25, 2012

"They" are Talking...

Here is what "They are Saying"....about the Mastery Call I did recently (Similar comments for Rob's call)

  • Kathryn Faso Powerful call! Thank you!

  • Kathryn Faso EVERYONE should listen to this! It is EXCELLENT
  • Sharon Wegner Excellent call, Terry. I'll have to listen several times to get it all on paper.

  • Sharon Wegner Still listening:)
  • Christian Bell Listened to it this morning. Great call! Any way to get a hard copy of it?
  • Maria Billis Incredible !!!
  • Maria Billis I could not take notes fast enough. Can I please get a hard copy of this ? I really want to share certain points with my leaders.
    • Rebecca Rosenow yes I did, It was awesome!!!! I really am interested, I would love to do something full time to be able to help more people, because there are so many people out there who do have a hard time, and I would love to be the person to make that difference in their lives! :)
    • Heather Henderson    great call last night..when you get a chance can you send the "why we dont buy for people" document....THANKS!
    • Sandra Balint  One of my YL team mates loved your call, she said it was 'fabulous'!
    • Jo-An Simone  Really enjoyed the call tonight.....thanks for sharing a wealth of information....come back often okay?......so inspirational......
    • Zoe Yokum  Thanks for the call tonight! Excellent information, motivation and perspective. I'd love to learn more about your training system; where can I find information? Thanks!!
    • Christina Ann Wright   Great call tonight Terry Tillaart! Its always amazing how much I learn from you everytime you speak, I could listen for hours....Thanks to Heather Zettlemoyer Portwood, I made the call!(I thought it was at 9).... Now for a late night workout :)
    • Heather Zettlemoyer Portwood ---  The call was AWESOME!!

    • Rebecca Rosenow Any thoughts about a call every night?


This is the recording I did with Rob & Alina last night on Mastery vs Dabbling...
...the 2mm distinctions that make the difference which was VERY well received.
http://attendthisevent.com/?eventid=29591571
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment