Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ouch...Sunburn!

Tis the season for Sunburns but there is no need to suffer!

Amazing healing of my daughter's chemical burns

On Friday, May 7th, 2004, my daughter was in a car accident. Her car was totalled and she experienced a minor head injury with severe chemical burns on her hands from the air bag. As soon as I heard about her accident I had her buy 2 products that I felt might help to support her healing process. The products we used on her were LavaDerm Cooling Mist and Rose Ointment. LavaDerm is a specially formulated spray to soothe and protect the skin that contains aloe vera and lavender therapeutic-grade essential oil. Rose Ointment is a blend of many healing oils that when applied over essential oils locks in their benefits. 

We waited a couple days to use the Rose Ointment and had her spray the LavaDerm over the burned area very regularly. It was amazing to see the healing take place on her hands. The pain she was experiencing soon left and once we started to apply the Rose Ointment the skin started to soften and the redness faded almost instantly. We are so grateful for therapeutic essential oils and how they helped to support her healing process!


Lavaderm spray and lavender for bad sunburn

In the summer of 2003 my son went to the beach with some friends for a few days and came home bright red, really badly sunburned. He could not wear a shirt or be touched. He couldn�t lie down. LavaDerm spray worked wonders. We used a couple of bottles of it. When I was able, because he pain had subsided enough, I rubbed lavender oil directly on him and some fresh Aloe plant leaf gel from my Aloe plant. Without that spray I do not know what he would have been like. It healed him so quickly and cleanly. He peeled a little, but not as much as he would have without LavaDerm spray and lavender essential oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment