Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wealth Creation doors close in 24 hours

Wealth Creation doors close in 24 hours

Dear Trader,

Which side will you be on when the door to Wealth Creation slams shut?

On Monday, I alerted you to the brief period of open-enrollment.

Maybe, you were interested right away.

And when you read what Gilles says in this email, I know you'll be convinced that Wealth Creation Alliance is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to get...

  • Winning strategies
  • Step-by-step guidance
  • Powerful trading tools
  • Specific trade recommendations from the winning-est trading champion on the planet.
  • And the kind of moral support that has proven to bring the greatest success

But the door will SLAM SHUT on Thursday (tomorrow) at 11:59 pm eastern time.

If not before...

In order to provide the highest standards of support for all members... and especially new members who are just learning their way around... membership in the Wealth Creation Alliance is strictly limited.

So, if a flood of applications were to suddenly come in... which could very well happen... enrollment would then close earlier than the announced deadline.

And you could find yourself locked out. Think how disappointing that would be!

Watch the video and join now.

In case you're still thinking it over, let me remind you of something you heard in WCA training video #2.

Gilles, a pilot living in Florida, told us in video #2 that the company he worked for went bankrupt... His pension was cancelled... and he lost $1.5 million in retirement funds.

Gilles desperately needed a way to grow his remaining $40,000 into a golden retirement.

So, in his own words, here's what he did...

"So, you can see why I was so happy to learn about Chuck... With his 7-time world championship successes under his belt... And everything else that he does... it seemed he was offering the safest way for me to do some investing with a minimum amount of risk, and gain a sustainable income."

"And it really has worked out very well. I made about 90% return my first year... that was 2010... and I'm getting better all the time."

"I could just take Chuck's trade recommendations and go on my merry way. But I go along with the old expression: If you give a man a fish, you feed him for the day. If you teach the man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime."

"I want Chuck to be around forever and I want his son to be as zealous as his father. But if something were to happen tomorrow, I want to know I have the foundation to continue. And that's why I try to do as much analysis on my own as I can."

"When Chuck makes a recommendation I try to understand how he found it and why he is making the recommendation. I don't blindly take everything he does and just plug it in. I could. But I don't."

"With the Wealth Creation Alliance you get all the tools, training, and support you need to understand what's going on. And I know I can use that knowledge in the future to make a good steady income, no matter what happens."

"So now, my retirement fund is growing... I've been able to give more money to my church and other charitable organizations... And I'm encouraging my 25-year-old daughter to get involved so she can make her lifestyle easier and happier for herself and my grandchildren."

"I guess you could say that the Wealth Creation Alliance is becoming somewhat of a legacy. And that makes my wife and me both very happy."

If any part of Gilles' story hits home, join now... before it's too late.

Watch the video and join now.

Wishing you the best,
Chris Lawrence.

PS. And don't forget, your Wealth Creation Alliance membership fee is backed by an incredible $100,000 performance guarantee, as explained in this video and on the membership application. Watch the video and join now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment