Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Product Launch Formula is open. Read this now...

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

If you plan on taking the
Product Launch Formula 2.2+
course this year, today is
your chance to join.

Jeff Walker just opened up
the doors to the 2009 student
intake. There are only 500
spots available...

---------------------

Hi There,

Product Launch Formula just opened assuming
everything went okay with Jeff Walker's system.

Here's my link to join -

http://www.productlaunchformula.com/?17692

(It's scheduled to go live at 2PM Eastern USA
time, Wednesday the 15th of April 2009. That link
above will switch to the order form if you click
it after 2PM, so if you read this early, bear that
in mind.)

WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?

Honestly, if you want my number one recommendation
for the best program to study to become successful
online, this is the program.

There's no other course from my own experience
that has contributed to my success in terms of
helping to me to generate RAW SALES.

If you want to sell something online, using the
strategy and the tactics Jeff teaches in Product
Launch Formula 2, is all you need.  

Yes it takes some work to get everything set up
ready for a launch, but if you want to know how
best to leverage your efforts online (leverage is
absolutely key), then you need to know this stuff.

Sign-Up For Product Launch Formula 2.2+

CLAIM MY BONUS TODAY ONLY

I'm offering every single person who joins
Product Launch Formula through my link, direct
entry into my latest program, Membership Site
Mastermind, which is opening to the public in a
couple of weeks.

You get my newest course on how to plan, create
and launch a successful membership sites valued at
$500, plus the best course on conducting online
launches.

That's a killer combination of training because
you will know how to come up with the best product
you can sell online - a membership site - and know
every step to take to make sure you fill it up
with members when you do your launch.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR BONUS

IMPORTANT: You must clear your browser cookies,
then click this link and order Product Launch
Formula to give me credit and then claim your
bonus.  

http://www.productlaunchformula.com/?17692

After you make payment for Product Launch Formula,
send me an email to support@blogmastermind.com
with your receipt.

I will confirm receipt and then double check at my
end to make sure your order is listed under my
name.  

Assuming all that checks out and you don't refund
your order, you will qualify for my bonus.  

A BIG THANK YOU

I want to thank everyone who decides to take
Jeff's course this year.  

I've been recommending Product Launch Formula now
for almost FOUR years, and each time I do so a new
group of people go through the program. It's
always a popular choice and I'm yet to get any
negative feedback about it.

There are plenty of people you could decide to buy
this course from, so I really appreciate that you
decide to order through my link as a way to thank
me for the work I put into this newsletter and my
blog.

Congratulations to those who decide to take their
Internet marketing education seriously and I wish
you good luck with your own launches.

Here's to your online success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


PS. If you can't afford the $2K entry price into
Product Launch Formula, that's understandable. I
wouldn't recommend investing money you don't
have.

If you're in a situation to invest in your
education, this is a great choice. Check out the
order form and decide whether you think it is
right for you -

Product Launch Formula Order Page











---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.






GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0LGwszEysLA==

No comments:

Post a Comment