Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Re: [Forex Profit Accelerator] Did you begin?

Dear There,

There's just about 24 hours left to join a select group of
Forex students as they discover how to maximize their "pip
potential" in less than 20 minutes a day with my "Forex Profit
Accelerator" (FPA) home study course.

** There are also only about 19 more "slots" open, too, as part
of my special "second chance offer" and the enrollment page
shuts down at 11:59pm Eastern time on Thursday, April 9th...

Get in here:.

http://www.nohypeforex.com/19MoreFPA


(On that page, you'll also see a BRAND NEW trade video that
shows a trade that just opened up last week, gaining 131 pips on
the entry day alone...)

-----------------------------
HERE'S WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT
-----------------------------

Why all the fuss? Here's an email I just got a few days ago from
one of my new FPA students.

He pretty much sums up the feedback I receive just about every
day as traders finally discover what it's like to trade this
way...

Check it out --

"My 1st night of trading was the best I've ever had by far... (I
just got back from golfing...) but the FACTS are as follows: Net
838 pips, and an additional 404 pips (positive) in play on pip
max 2 trades. I've been trading Forex for the better part of 3
years and that's more than 1 year of day trading profit... I
spent less than 1 hour analyzing and placing these positions.
Wow! I would have written earlier to you but I figured you were
inundated with similar mails. Needless to say I am very
satisfied at this point. All I did was use your methods and then
waited for the Pip Feeder to back up my positions. Thank you for
all your help."

--John L., Medfield, MA


And here's another one that came in a day before that:

"Bill, I could kiss your feet. I'm 52 years old and have been
looking for you for the past 15 years. Presently, I am demo
trading with one completed trading day logged and what a day it
was. Four successful entries and closes. As soon as I learned
the Instant Pips method I began. Your materials and instuctions
are impeccable. When I see where some have said stop selling and
make the cost very prohibitive I marvel at their selfishness
after they have been blessed. I feel your course is the find of
a lifetime and to date have seen noone that I would call your
peer. You have my strongest, most sincere gratitude for being a
good Samaritan who was rich enough in spirit to reach out to the
many of us that are in need. Any success that I experience will
be yours because it truly is your work. Thank you so much for
your spirit of generosity."

--Bruce B., Port Orchard, WA


-------

Once again, the remaining copies enrollment page will be pulled
down on Thursday, April 9th, at 11:59pm Eastern (New York)
time.

You can join the class here if you're one of the next 19:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/19MoreFPA


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment