Tuesday, April 7, 2009

There, will you join 35 other forex traders?

There...

Good news / bad news time...

The bad news is that my Forex Profit Accelerator (FPA) home
study course was pulled off the market last Wednesday, when
its big re-release expired.

(I'm already working with my new group of students.)

But over the past week, I've received an unusual amount of
emails from those folks who "missed the boat"... basically
PLEADING with me to let them have a copy of the course.

More bad news: I don't know if I can fulfill all of those
requests because I really want to keep this next group of
students together so some don't fall behind others.


------------------------
GET ON BOARD BY THURSDAY
------------------------

So here's the good news.

In order to give everybody who wrote to me a fair shot, I'm
re-opening up the FPA enrollment page RIGHT NOW.

* But only through Thursday, April 9th, at 11:59pm Eastern (New
York time).

* Or only for the next 35 traders who ACT.

Why 35?

Well, this year marks the 35th year I've been trading the
markets...

Also, I already have hundreds of traders who signed up on my
'Soldout' page over the past week for my notification list, so
these 35 copies will be gone - the question is HOW SOON... ?

So if you missed out last week, and want a final chance to "get
in", go ahead and claim your copy of my step-by-step Forex home
study course that reveals how you can finally achieve Forex
F-R-E-E-D-O-M in less than 20 minutes a day...

Get it here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/35MoreFPA


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. These final 35 copies will be "doled out" on a first come
first served basis, so please be sure to make your decision
quickly and then do your best to grab one of the remaining
copies here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/35MoreFPA


Remember, that page will expire on Thursday, April 9th at
11:59pm Eastern (New York time).

Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment