Saturday, April 25, 2009

Why you can't afford to ignore Twitter

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

By now you've probably at least
heard of Twitter.

If you haven't set up your
account with the service yet
then you need to read this...

---------------------

Hi There,

Twitter is a service that lets you communicate
with other people using up to 140 character
messages.

The best way I can describe it is like
micro-blogging combined with instant messaging.

You're not going to "get" it until you try it,
so I'll stop trying to describe how it works and
you just go use it.

You can sign up and begin following me from my
Twitter page here (it doesn't cost anything) -

http://twitter.com/yarostarak

Go to that link, click the "Join today" button
and then begin following my updates (or "tweets"
as they are called).

You can then start sending messages and following
other people too.

WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT TWITTER?

Twitter is another contact point with your
audience and as such can help you in all the ways
that knowing other human beings is beneficial.

You can use it to...

- follow important people in your industry
- influence your tribe
- send traffic to your blog or website
- sell your products and services
- sell other people's products and services
- keep up to date with friends and family
- participate in the conversation
- become famous
- and more...

Although hesitant initially, after Twittering for
fun, I started to realize how incredible Twitter
is for business too.

Simply put, you can't afford not to use this tool
if you want to stay current and be a participant
in your market and not just a consumer or
observer.

Participation leads to insights, which leads to
you developing a more intimate knowledge of your
industry, and more importantly, a more direct
influence over the important people in your
industry, namely -

- Other experts/mavens
- Your audience

To put this into practical perspective, I use
Twitter to send traffic to my blog posts. I use
Twitter to promote affiliate products (I've done
thousands in sales already). I use Twitter to stay
connected with other top Internet marketers and to
connect with my people - my followers.

It's a great tool, but like all things requires
work to get going, so you should start now.

Here's my follow link again (it doesn't cost
anything) -

http://twitter.com/yarostarak

A REALLY BIG INCENTIVE TO JOIN TODAY

Starting next week, Monday to be precise, I'm
releasing a new report and then my new product, a
course on how to launch profitable membership
sites.

During the entire launch campaign I'll be
tweeting. In other words, you will have a direct
link to me, behind the scenes of a live product
launch that in all likelihood will generate over
six figures in a matter of days.

Wouldn't you like to do that too one day?

Of course you would (so join my program when it
opens :) ), and watching what I do over the next
two weeks is a fantastic live education in the
process.

Twitter gives you yet another layer of insight
into what I'm doing and when I'm doing it. You
can follow me passively and just read my updates,
or send replies that I will read and possibly
respond to (yes I read every @reply I get).

It's time to get on the Twitter bandwagon. Go
here to sign up -

http://twitter.com/yarostarak

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and look out for my
new report, the Membership Site Masterplan, coming
Monday.

Here's to your online success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
http://twitter.com/yarostarak

CONTACT
To reply to this email or for support queries
please go to: http://ReplytoYaro.com

EARN MONEY
To join Yaro's affiliate program, go to
http://www.blogmastermind.com/affiliates/

--
GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0LGwcHAyc7A==

No comments:

Post a Comment