Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Survey: Low-cost licensing course

Hi There,

One of the most frequent questions I get about
Million Dollar Licensing is whether there's a
less expensive alternative. I realize that with
many people tightening their belts these days,
$1,997 can be a bit of a stretch financially.

So I'm strongly considering offering a low-cost
course that let's you get started for both a
fraction of the money and get results even
quicker. But I'll only put in the time and effort
to create it if enough people are seriously
interested.

What I'm going to do in this email is give you
a detailed description of what would be in this
course (much of it is done already) and you can
put your name on a notification list if you're
interested. If enough people join the list, then I'll
kick things into high gear and get the course ready
to go as quickly as possible.

So let me start by giving you a little background
on where the idea for this course came from...

==================================
Licensing + Google pays out $828,517
==================================

You may have already heard about one of my
licensing students who racked up $828,517 just in
the first few weeks of this year using a strategy
I've developed to get all the prospects you'll ever
need from Google for free.

Here's how he puts it in his own words:

"Using nothing more than your strategy and Google as
my prospecting tool, I was able to put $85,000 in
my pocket last year. I didn't have a web site or
a product of my own, and it didn't cost me a dime.

But that pales in comparison to what I've already made
just in the first six weeks of this year. Just last week - in
the middle of this terrible recession - I received a wire
transfer to my bank account for a heart-stopping
$828,517.16. As a complete beginner to licensing, I
can't tell you how happy I am to have discovered your
licensing strategies."
Peter Parks, Hamilton, ON

There are three important points here:

1. Peter did this without any assets of his own and
without investing any money of his own
2. He produced these results during the recession
3. Like most folks, he was a complete beginner
when it comes to licensing

And there's one more VERY important point
you should know about...

=================================
My new low-cost course lays it all out
step-by-step
=================================

As you can see, what Peter did produced
extraordinary profits. But more importantly, he
achieved these results with a minimum of effort.
And without investing a penny out of pocket.

But in the interest of full disclosure, I'm NOT
promising you'll make $828,517 like Peter did.
In fact, I'm not even suggesting it.

Now, it is possible, as two of my other students
have actually made more. But - and this is the
important part - I have dozens of students who
regularly rack up $30,000 or more every month
using this simple strategy. And because they were
all complete beginners when it comes to licensing,
there's no reason why you couldn't be doing the
same.

That's why I'm seriously considering creating
a new, low-cost licensing program that gives
you a step-by-step blueprint for matching these
folks' success. It's called:

Campaign Zero

How to make $250,000 (or more) per year
with one licensing campaign, zero experience
and zero money out of pocket

Campaign Zero will sell for $497 and here's
what you'll get in this powerful course:

> An in-depth audio interview I recently did with
Peter Parks where he lays out the simple,
step-by-step blueprint he used to produce his
$828,517 payday. And how he's using the exact
same steps over and over again to land a
continuing stream of high-profit licensing deals.

This is IMPORTANT because instead of
reinventing the wheel, you can simply follow the
the exact same steps and license out the same
marketing campaign over and over again. Which
cuts your time and effort down to the bare
minimum, letting you make a lot more money in
a lot less time.

> A complete printed transcript of the interview so
you can take notes and mark down any important
points to get you on a fast track to success.

> The audio recording of a live call with my elite
mentoring group where we do a comprehensive
review and expand on all the steps Peter took to
produce his knock out results.

PLUS I also cover 3 "power booster" variations
of this strategy I've never taught anyone - including
Peter! Each variation gives you an additional way
to make Licensing + Google pay you substantial
profits without paying a penny for pay-per-click
or SEO campaigns.

My mentoring students paid $20k to get this
information, but it's your FREE as part of this
new course.

> A complete printed transcript of the call with my
mentoring group. I'm a big fan of having the audio
in print format so you can make notes and have the
information at your fingertips any time you need it.

> A complete "guided tour" of the actual email I gave
Peter and my other students to send to their
prospects. In this tour, I give you the exact email
my successful students used. And I break it
down, block-by-block to show you exactly how
each paragraph in the email works. So there's
never any question on exactly how to use it.

While this email is simple, there are a lot of
powerful marketing lessons built into it. And
you'll get them all - practically a free course
in writing killer email - with this course.

> A copy of the email in Word format. Since
you'll be using this email over and over, I want
to make it as easy as possible for you. No need
to key this email by hand - just open up the Word
doc I give you, cut and paste and you're ready
to start making highly profitable licensing deals.

> The Licensing + Google Cheat Sheet. This handy
tool gives you the entire system on a single page.
Any time you want to license out this campaign,
just use the Cheat Sheet for quick reference and
fast profits.

Quite frankly, Campaign Zero has to be the fastest
and easiest way for anyone to make money with
licensing. Even if you don't have a lick of previous
experience. Don't forget, Peter and all my other
students who have been so successful with this
were complete beginners when they first tried it.

==================================
Please give me your feedback now
==================================

OK, so that should give you a pretty good overview
of what's included with Campaign Zero.

As I mentioned, the price for this course will be
just $497 (rather than the $1,997 price of Million
Dollar Licensing). And it will come with a
bullet-proof money back guarantee.

If you're seriously interested in grabbing a copy of
Campaign Zero, please let me know by clicking
this link and signing up for advanced notice.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1eArhQ75ZYyDlz&b=kUOfK3WMLSxC8DDLzHgw2w

Now, you're not obligated to buy anything by
signing up, but I'd appreciate it if you only sign up
if you're seriously considering purchasing this new
low-cost alternative. That way, I'll have a better
sense of whether to move forward with this.

Thanks for your time!

Regards,

Bob Serling

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0LOwMnEwczA==

No comments:

Post a Comment