Monday, February 8, 2010

last chance to try my course

Hi There,

Gideon and I are about to switch off the $1 Trial
option on Become A Blogger Premium.

You can sign up here until midnight Tuesday
Eastern US time for just a buck -

http://www.becomeablogger.com/signup/

Note the program itself is not closing, so you can
join after Tuesday, however the $1 trial will end
at midnight on the 9th.

Become A Blogger Premium is our best video
training program on how to build a profitable
blog.

If you are new to blogging, love learning via
video, enjoy how Gideon and I teach and love the
idea of making money with a blog, then you really
should take this course. There's nothing else out
there like it -

http://www.becomeablogger.com/signup/

I'm very proud of the feedback from members who
have taken the program.  

I'll list three of my favorite testimonials
below, which I hope help to convince you that our
program is the real deal and not just another get
rich quick scam.

******

From Ken:

I am 59, going on 30 (I wish), I am just getting
in to this blogging stuff, and I am intending to
spread my knowledge of the Plumbing and Welding
Industry I have gained in the past 43 years. I am
very impressed with your style and the easy to
understand methods in the Videos. Your
instructional skills are second to none. I am a
bit of a hard copy freak, and I like that you are
able to print out the instructions as well.

Top work Gideon and Yaro, keep it coming.

******

James said...

You guys have outdone yourselves! You have taken
all the "mystery" out of setting up a blog.

"Holding" my hand and walking me through the
process step-by-step...well, let's just say that
you are NOT charging enough money for this
incredible info-but, don't go getting any
ideas, thank you :-)

The only "complaint" that I have is it's not
fast enough; by the time I finish one lesson I
can't wait to get my hands on the next! Great
job.

******

Andrea had this to say:

This whole program has been a fabulous resource
for me. I began with Internet Marketing in
December 2008 and went through a month long course
about 3 months ago. It provided good content, but
a lot of it was not specific and it was only
taught through PDF format and then audio calls.
Her audio calls did not go into enough detail.

I got more information out of your videos than I
did out of the past 7 months searching for
information on Internet marketing and blogging on
my own. I knew nothing about audio and video and I
am glad that I was able to go through this
program. I took lots of notes!

The way you guys teach and put the information
together is so professional and polished, yet you
are so down to earth; it appears that you are very
approachable, as if someone meeting you on the
street would be able to stop you and have a nice
conversation. Very nice. I hope to emulate that
with my audios and videos when I am ready to
broadcast from my blog, which will hopefully begin
soon.

My plans now that I have finished with the video
series are to begin the audio series and then be
on the teleconferences. I also plan to be an
active member of the forum. I really love this
format and I have learned a lot from you guys. I
hope to "pick your brains" more in the forum and
also to learn from other forum members.

Thanks again for such pleasurable content. I am a
pleased customer - one for life!

*****

If you'd like to try the program for yourself,
start your $1 trial now right here -

http://www.becomeablogger.com/signup/

Here's to your blogging success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com













---------------------
Follow Yaro on Twitter: http://twitter.com/yarostarak

Have you seen Yaro's training programs?

BLOG MASTERMIND
Make $5,000 to $30,000 a month blogging.
http://www.blogmastermind.com/coaching/

MEMBERSHIP SITE MASTERMIND
Learn how to plan, create and launch your own
successful membership site or information product.
http://www.membershipsitemastermind.com/signup/

BECOME A BLOGGER PREMIUM
Step-by-step video training to set-up and profit
from your very own blog. If you like video teaching,
this is the course for you.
http://www.becomeablogger.com/signup/

THE ELITE ENTREPRENEUR (PRIVATE COACHING)
If you're serious and committed to growing your
business, Yaro offers an elite, one-on-one
coaching program -
http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/elite/

******

This email is sent to you because you
subscribed to Yaro Starak's email
newsletter at one of his websites.

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

Disclaimer policy: entrepreneurs-journey.com/disclaimer







GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0bEwsnMxMrA==

No comments:

Post a Comment