Monday, February 15, 2010

What you know that I don't...

Hi There,

You know something that I don't - and if you're willing
to share it with me, I'll return the favor and help you be
more effective with your marketing.

So here's my question for you:

What's the one area of the entire marketing process
that you'd most like to improve?

It could be generating traffic, creating better landing
pages, converting more prospects to buyers, getting
customers to buy more often - or anything else that's
a burning issue for you.

So take a minute to let me know by posting your
answer on my blog:

www.Power8Marketing.com/P8blog

I'll summarize the responses and let you know the
results. And I'll also create some upcoming blog posts
that will address these critical topics and help you get
the results you really want.

www.Power8Marketing.com/P8blog

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Power8 Marketing, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0bMwMHAwcrA==

No comments:

Post a Comment