Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wild results you must see to believe

Hi There,

In the past week or so, you've been hearing a lot
about the free 60-minute webinar I'll be presenting
on Wednesday, March 3, from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Eastern time. During this webinar I'll take you through
all the steps of my Profit Compression System in
detail.

My team gave it this rather quirky name because it
"compresses" the time it takes to sell your products
to the bare minimum. And it produces far more sales
for the same effort than you get from other methods.

But here's a powerful reason why you'll want to be
sure to participate on this webinar...

One of my clients recently told me about the results
he produced using just a short-cut version of the
Profit Compression System. They were so wild,
I could hardly believe it. Here's how he puts it:

"I know it sounds crazy, but my sales rocketed up
500% in the off season. And now that basketball
season is here, we're experiencing a very real
increase in sales of 2000%".
- Michael Jensen, Basketballpro.com

So you can see why I was absolutely blown away
to hear this!

===================================
Claim one of the 200 spots available on this webinar
===================================

Now, am I promising that you'll get the same results
as Mike did by using the Profit Compression System?

Nope. Not at all.

But during this webinar, I'll show you exactly what he
did to get them. And how other clients of mine have
used the same strategy to increase their sales by 50%
to 300%.

And since this strategy can be easily adapted for
any business, there's no reason why you shouldn't
be able to get excellent results as well.

You can claim one of the 200 available seats by
clicking here:

www.Power8Marketing.com/pcs-webinar

I hope to talk live with you on Wednesday,
March 3rd.

Regards,

Bob Serling

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0bMwcHGxsnA==

No comments:

Post a Comment