Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A quick Forex favor?

There,

(Heads up: new complimentary
"behind the scenes" online
Forex training session coming...)

Since teaching thousands of students from all around the globe
how to trade the markets since 2001, I am becoming more and more
convinced that the quickest & most effective way to transform
anyone into an Independent Master Forex Trader is through
coaching.

I've also found that a lot of the same trading issues come up
again & again when I work with my private group coaching
students.

And, personally, I believe that the solutions to these top
trading issues should just be given away to all traders.

As in - complimentary... "on the house".

That's why I'm working on a brand new online training session
for you that reveals the top concerns my private group coaching
students have, as well as the solutions as I teach them in these
"closed-door" sessions.

I'll be holding this complimentary training session sometime in
the next week or two - I'll let you know when it's ready so you
can get the password...

-but in the meantime I'd like to ask a quick favor.

* I'd like to know what your top concerns or questions are
around specific aspects of Forex trading because I want to make
sure my new training session is complete & doesn't leave
anything important out.


Please take a few seconds and let me know what your concerns or
questions are here...


I promise that I'll read all the submissions, and then I'll make
sure I address the top concerns that come up.

Thanks for your help.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment