Thursday, February 11, 2010

Should I reveal my best marketing asset?

Hi There,

Alright, it's survey time. And this one is easy - just
one question:

Should I reveal my single best marketing asset
- the one thing I rely on to sell all of my own
products and services?

So here's the deal. I'm thinking about doing a training
program for a small group of people where I'll lay
out all the details of the proprietary system I've been
using for the past four years to sell all of my own
products.

It's called the Profit Compression System, because
it "compresses" the time it takes to sell your products
(or services) to the bare minimum. And at the same time,
it increases those profits by generating substantially
more sales than you would with other methods.

This is all new material that I've never taught
before.

And because this is a complete system that
includes everything from generating traffic... to
engaging people in the most effective ways... to
converting them to sales... to converting those
one-shot sales to lifetime customers who buy
from you for many years to come... to being
completely repeatable for as long as you're
in business (whew, that took awhile to get out),
it's going to take me some time to lay out
the details for you here.

But if you hang in, I promise you it will be well
worth it.

===================================
Let's start with the results
===================================

Now, my results have been excellent. For example,
the Profit Compression System brought in over
$1.6 million for just one of my products. And it's
worked extremely well for my other products as well.

To put it simply, this proprietary system is my single
best marketing asset.

However, let me make one thing extremely clear
right from the start. This is not a "magic bullet" system
that will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams
in one week without any work whatsoever. If you
believe that kind of fairy tale, you should probably
stop reading right here.

But if you're realistic and understand that marketing
properly is something that requires some work - and
the proper system can make that work quite a bit
easier and much more profitable - then you should
pay close attention to this email.

===================================
One success is NOT proof
===================================

So as I said, the Profit Compression System (I'll just
refer to it as PCS from here on) works extremely well
for my business. And it's worked for just about every
product or service I've used it with.

But that still wasn't proof that it would work for other
people just as well as it worked for me.

So my next step was to find some clients or friends
who'd be willing to test it out. Fortunately, I was able
to line up three business associates and two clients
very quickly to give it a test.

I quickly made a few modifications to my system
in order to get the tests up and running as soon as
possible. So it really wasn't even fully optimized.

But what happened next really surprised me.

You see, PCS worked extremely well for everyone
who tested it. But only one of the five people was
willing to share their results with the rest of the world.

My two clients didn't want the word to get out for
fear their competition would find out and try to
use the system too. And the three business associates
who tested it were all well-known marketing experts
and two of them were embarrassed to admit that
they were actually going to someone else for help!

But here's the good news. The one person who was
willing to share the specific details of how PCS worked
for him is Frank Kern.

I've made a 4-minute video with Frank that I think
you'll find quite valuable. I'll tell you how to watch it
toward the end of this email, but here's a quick
summary.

We tested the system on a list of just under 2,000 of
Frank's prospects. These were just average prospects,
not his hottest buyers, as we wanted to make the test
as realistic as possible.

In 8 days, we turned a profit of $49,000 using my
Profit Compression System. So here's the math.
$49,000 / by 2,000 = $24.50 profit per prospect.

Let me repeat that - that's a profit of $24.50
per PROSPECT.

So let's say you use a ppc campaign to generate leads
at $5 per click, which is actually quite high. That would
still mean you'd make $19.50 profit per lead. Not too
shabby!

With that in mind, let me give you a few more details
on the inner workings of PCS.

===================================
Here's how PCS works
===================================

The Profit Compression System covers all phases of
marketing. So it can be used repeatedly to sell any
product or service over and over again for many
years to come. That alone sets it apart from all the
"in-your-face approaches" you see so many people
using that may move a product now, but won't
work beyond the initial launch phase.

Here's a quick overview of the components that
make up PCS:

> A complete lead-generation system that's powerful,
reliable, and will perform extremely well for many
years to come. So it's not the latest flash-in-the-pan
technique that works today and is banned tomorrow.

One thing I can promise you is that this system is very
different than any other traffic or lead generation
methods you've ever seen. And since it's based on
solid marketing fundamentals, it can be depended on
to produce predictable, reliable results any time.

> A multi-step "warming up" system that ethically gets
people to know you, feel comfortable, and eagerly
want to do business with you. This consists of emails,
web pages, videos, pdfs and other tools that turn
prospects into enthusiastic buyers.

However, it's all done with non-pressure techniques
that make your prospects understand the immense
value you bring them - as opposed to manipulating
them into buying something that isn't right for them.

While you may have seen other systems that use
some of these tools, it's the PCS way they're applied
that produces the kind of results I showed you above.
And you won't find that in any other system.

> Built in methods for automating the entire system
and having it run over and over again, continuously
bringing in new sales like clock work.

This is a critical piece of the puzzle. Because this
is the part that allows you to keep selling your
products - and continuously accelerate your
sales - all the time. Compare that to the
flash-in-the-pan systems where you sell a product
in a frenzied burst and then take it off the market
and you can see how much more beneficial this
approach is.

> Post-sale relationship cementing strategies that
turn one-shot buyers into eager, repeat customers
and get them to refer even more business to you.

Here again, this is not one of those manipulative
high-pressure tactics you see so often. It's all
based on giving your customers more and more
real value. Because in the long run, the only true
way to build customers for life is to become a
highly valued, indispensable asset that they can't
do without.

> The PCS "wash, rinse and repeat" blueprint that
lets you quickly adapt the same system you just
built to any other product or service you offer.

Like I said above, truly effective marketing does
take some work on your part - and I really don't
think that's a big surprise. But once you've built
one PCS, which is actually fairly easy to do with
the training you'll get, the majority of it can easily
be modified and used with any or all of your other
products or services.

And to me, that's the coolest part. Because this
lets you deploy your PCS over and over again
to exponentially increase your sales and profits
in the shortest time possible.

So that's a thumb nail sketch of what's in my Profit
Compression System - but there are obviously a
lot more nuances and details.

===================================
Here's your next step
===================================

At this point, I'm not certain that I'm going to present
this program. My goal for now is to measure the level
of interest in a personalized training program that lays
out my Profit Compression System in complete detail.

I'd teach the entire program myself, and participation
would be limited - probably to no more than 40 people.
The complete system will be laid out in step-by-step
detail... you'll get a comprehensive collection of actual
marketing pieces and templates that make implementation
as easy as possible... and there will be months of
personal support to ensure your success.

The Profit Compression System will be taught in a
6-week webinar program and the tuition will be around
$3,500. However, it will include a very strong guarantee
that will remove all your risk and actually make this an
excellent investment for your business.

So if you're seriously interested in attending this type of
program - and you can afford it, as there will not be any
scholarships - please watch the 4-minute video I made
with Frank Kern and then sign up for advanced notice
here:

www.Power8Marketing.com/pcs

But please only sign up for advanced notice if you're truly
serious. Since I'm just trying to measure sincere interest
at this point, it would help me greatly if you sign up only if
you have a strong interest in this. Here's the link again:

www.Power8Marketing.com/pcs

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. If you have any questions or comments about
this, be sure to post them to my blog under
the topic "Profit Compression System":

www.Power8Marketing.com/P8blog

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0bEzsHGxsLA==

No comments:

Post a Comment