Monday, April 4, 2011

707 net pips in 3 weeks?!

Dear There,

Last Fall, I introduced my brand new Forex Profit Multiplier
(FPM) trade alert software that has the ability to predict the
likely 8-hour trend of the 6 major Forex pairs.

Since its release, my FPM students have REALLY been enjoying
some nice market action.

(It's one of the easiest ways I've seen to pull "pip potential"
out of the highly lucrative Forex markets.)

But you're missing out if you're not currently using this
awesome software.

Look what just happened in the past 3 weeks --

  • FPM has produced a net 707 pips of profit over 51 quick
    trades.

No, not all trades won (you know that never happens), but the
NET result of the last 3 weeks was indeed 707 pips...

Even if you're brand new to trading, then you know that's just
AWESOME.

I probably won't do a major re-release of FPM until 2012, but
since you're my reader, if you'd like to get in before that,
check out my video presentation where I reveal everything
you get with this program.

And make sure you watch the whole thing, because there are some
big surprises near the end that I think you'll really enjoy.

See it here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment