Thursday, April 7, 2011

Is this the weirdest "job" in the world?

My wife insists I have the weirdest job in the
world. And she tells me it's impossible to explain
what I do to her friends.

I think it's simple, really. I get paid for inventing
ideas. Hey, how hard is that to describe? :-).

Let me give you a few examples...

> There's the 3 word phrase I invented for a
a prominent sales training company that paid
me a quick $15k to use it. OK, so maybe
that is a bit weird, but I can tell you it was
a load of fun. And I still get a kick out of
seeing them use that phrase in advertising
and hearing it on the radio almost every day.

> I invented the concept of "renting" out pre-tested
and proven marketing campaigns to clients
rather than starting from scratch every time.
Clients love these campaigns because they
know they're getting something that's proven
rather than gambling on something untested
that's likely to fail. And we both make a lot
more money with the unique pricing structure
I offer that completely protects their interest
as well.

> I've also gone the traditional inventing route
too. I've invented and licensed ideas to large
companies for toys, software, gift items and
more. And because I applied a marketing slant
to my licensing efforts, I've been able to license
out my inventions much faster and more
frequently than the cumbersome, conventional
approach to inventing.

=================================
How about you - would you like to make a
great living selling your ideas to big companies?
=================================

I'll let you in on a secret. Inventing ideas is NOT
rocket science. In fact, I have less than one
semester of college, so it doesn't require a degree
in engineering, design, marketing or any other
discipline.

The fact is, anyone who is the least bit creative
can do this. If you've ever looked at a product
and thought, "This would be a lot better if only
they included this feature...", then this could be
right up your alley.

However, in order to be as successful as
possible, you actually have to ignore almost
all of the conventional wisdom on inventing.
That's how I'm able to license out a far higher
percentage of my ideas than most inventors.

You can discover exactly how to do this in my
new program Million Dollar Inventing. In this
program, I'm going to take a maximum of 16
people and personally mentor them in my
"reverse inventing" process.

I'll lay out this innovative process step-by-step,
give you a simple, reliable method for creating
an unlimited number of hot, viable ideas to
license... show you what you need to know
about patents and other forms of protection...
how to find the best companies to license to...
how to get an appointment to show your product
idea to any large corporation, including the Fortune
500... and what to put into your presentation that
gets companies to say "yes" as much as 70% of
the time... plus a lot more than I have room to
cover here.

==================================
Here's how to get all the details
==================================

I've created an information package with all the
details on my Million Dollar Inventing Personal
Mentor Program. It's in pdf format and you can
download it here:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/mdi

Because I'm conducting all training and mentoring
personally and it will take a signficant amount of my
time, I'll only be accepting a maximum of 16 people
for this program.

Also, let me forewarn you that this program is
not cheap. The cost for this 12-month program is
about the same as a year of tuition at a decent
college. But that's actually quite reasonable for
the ability to make a six or seven-figure income just
by inventing ideas. And gaining the freedom to work
when you want, where you want, and call your own
shots.

So if think you'd like to be one of the 16 people
I mentor in joining me in the weirdest job in the
world, take a look at the details now as I expect
all 16 spots to be claimed quickly:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/mdi

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0nKwsDGyMHA==

No comments:

Post a Comment