Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oops - broken "Cialdini" link fixed

Earlier today, I sent out the email below only to
discover that due to a server move, the link I
included was broken. It's now been fixed and
you can click it below to get to the form.

I apologize for the error. And if you submitted
the form earlier today, please submit it again
as none of the submissions went through.

Here's the original email again...
------------------------------------------------

I hope you're as big a fan of Dr. Robert Cialdini
as I am. His landmark book "Influence - The
Psychology of Persuasion" is packed with
scientifically tested principles for selling more
effectively.

One of the key principles Cialdini writes about
is called Consistency. Essentially, this means
that if you can get someone to agree to take a
small action, because people have a strong
tendency to act consistently, as many as 76%
of them will take a similar, larger action.

================================
How I put the "consistency principle" to a
real world test
================================

About two weeks ago, in the midst of multiple
world problems and a difficult economy, a client
of mine agreed to test the "consistency principle"
with me. In order to get people to take a small
action (one that would benefit them), I created
a simple "engagement device" that prospects
would find very compelling.

Soon after taking the action to use the engagement
device, prospects were presented with an offer to
purchase my client's product. But here's the critical
point: we made sure that the product being offered
was consistent with the theme of the original
engagement device.

The result? Despite low consumer confidence and
skyrocketing gas prices that have people nervous
about parting with their money, my client produced
a 300% increase in sales. That's $3 in sales for every
$1 produced by marketing that didn't include this
device. Here's how he puts it:

"The structuring technique you created for us was
excellent - and very easy to use. During the time we
ran the campaign, it generated $3 for every $1 of
sales that weren't attributed to this campaign. With
results like this, we'll definitely run it again."
- David Nevogt, PurePoint Golf

====================================
How to get similar results for your business
====================================

If you have an email list of at least 5,000 and would
like to substantially increase your sales, my team
will create a complete marketing campaign for you
that uses this powerful engagement device.

The entire campaign will be delivered to you in
word-for-word format ready to go. So all you have
to do is paste it into your email program, hit the send
key and watch your sales take off.

====================================
You'll like my fees too
====================================

Now as I mentioned, you must have a list of at least
5,000 people for this to work effectively. And it helps
if at least 25% of them have already purchased
something from you. In addition, you must own the list,
not be promoting as an affiliate for someone else.

I'm making this campaign available on a "sliding fee"
scale. The amount of my retainer will depend on the
size of your company and how much profit you stand
to make. But regardless of the size of your company, I
can assure you that the retainer will be quite reasonable.
Then the balance of my fee is 20% of the profits my
campaign produces for you - but only AFTER you've
banked your profits.

Plus, your results are guaranteed. If the campaign my
team creates for you isn't profitable, I'll refund your
retainer. So there's really no way you can lose with
this.

If you'd like to get started, here's the next step. Just
use the link below to provide me with some basic
information about your business. When you get to the
request page, you'll be asked for your name, email
address, web url, and a few more details about your
business.

It shouldn't take you more than a couple minutes to
fill in the information and submit your online request.
And submitting your request does not obligate
you to use my services.

I'll review your request and get back to you within
48 hours to let you know if this campaign makes
sense for you and we should talk a bit more about
it by phone.

Here's the link to submit your request:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/ecampaigns

I look forward to creating a marketing campaign
for you using this engagment device - and producing
a substantial increase in your sales.

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.


2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0nGxsbCzszA==

No comments:

Post a Comment