Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A special invitation - with a unique twist

If you own or manage a business with at least $1 million
in annual revenue, I have a bold invitation for you:

Spend one day with me and if you aren't thoroughly
convinced the strategic marketing makeover I give you
on the spot will increase your profits by 40% (or more),
I won't charge you a dime. Plus, I'll pay you $2,500
for your trouble

I assure you that while this proposition is quite bold, in
no way have I lost it. This is the first step in a year
long coaching program, and I intend to fully prove the
value of this program to you before you commit to it.

To get the full details on how this works, and take the
first step if you like what you see, just click here:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/SECoaching

One more point. If your business is not doing $1 million
in sales annually, I may make some exceptions for smaller
companies that are poised for fast growth. However,
this will be the exception rather than the rule.

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0nGwsrMyszA==

No comments:

Post a Comment