Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is this mistake killing your business?

Whenever I begin work with a new client, I always
start with an assessment of what they're doing right
with their marketing, what they're doing wrong, and
what factors they may be overlooking entirely.

Without fail, nearly every new client I work with
is making a critical mistake that's seriously harming
their profits. So what is this mistake?

They're marketing tactically rather
than strategically

And once they discover the difference between
marketing strategically and marketing tactically, two
things happen. First, they find that it's actually easier
to market strategically. And second, they almost
always experience an increase in profits of 40%
or more.

Up until now, the only way you could get my
strategic perspective and practical solutions to this
problem was by hiring me to consult with you or
coach you. And my fees are in the 15k to 30k
range, which means many companies can't
necessarily afford my services.

So to change that and make my strategic approach
available to everyone, I've decided to present a new
training and coaching program (with a very reasonable
price of just $897), where I'll take you through the 7
steps I start all my new clients with. It's called:

The Strategic Marketing Blueprint

7 Steps to increasing your profits by 40%
or more... without spending another penny

This program will run for four weeks. And it will
include training materials that thoroughly cover
the entire 7-step blueprint, plus live coaching calls
where I'll assist you in implementing this in your
business.

==================================
Get on the Early Notice list now
==================================

I'm currently putting together all the details on this
program, which is tentatively scheduled to begin
on Tuesday, May 17th. If you'd like to get Early
Notice once I have the details ready to go, you
can put your name on the list by clicking here:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/strategic-early

Regardless of whether the economy is sputtering
as it is now or if its in a growth cycle, this strategic
approach (which is east to implement) is guaranteed
to increase your profits substantially. And with all
my programs, if you don't agree, I'll happily refund
your entire tuition.

So take a minute to put your name on the Early
Notice list now. It only takes a few seconds, and
it moves you to the head of the line once I open
the program for enrollment.

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/strategic-early

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0nOyMbMwMzA==

No comments:

Post a Comment