Thursday, June 30, 2011

The feedback was astounding...

Dear There,

Were you able to try the StraddleTrader Pro software I told you
about the other day?

If you haven't, you still can by going here.

Dustin Pass has also released the demo and training videos he
promised, which show you how to implement this cool software in
your own trading practice. There's no opt in required, all you
have to do is go here.

Dustin has assured me that the system has a two year track
record of working, but they didn't release it until the win:loss
ratio was well over 8:1, which is really impressive.

If you're ready to see what this system can do (Remember, ALL of
it is totally complimentary), then go here to get started.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

P.S: Here are a few comments we got when I asked for feedback:

  • Pablo said: So far, so good. I'm really impressed!!!

  • P. Panya said: I tried the STRADDLE. It helps and makes me trade
    with confidence.


  • Max said: Many thanks, the straddle trader pro looks like
    a great tool and I can't wait to try out.


  • Wlodek said: Great software! Unfortunately I've so many times
    struggled with Forex, I'll proof it on demo account.


  • Tim said: Thank you for making this possible - it's
    great!!!


  • Myggen said: Thank You! You guys a heroes. Blessings!

  • Bryan said: Looks like a Fantastic program - THANK YOU!!...

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment